* You can buy peppadews in a jar but I also found them on the olive bar, of all places.
* Soy creamer worked great for me but dairy milk, half and half, whatever you have on hand would work as well.
12 peppadew peppers, seeded an drained well
4oz. goat cheese
1-2 TBSP creamer, to taste
1. Place the cheese in a small mixing bowl. Add the creamer 1 tsp. at a time and stir until the mixture reaches desired consistency. (I used 1 TBSP = 1 tsp. but the amount you use will depend on the softness of your cheese.)
2. Scoop the cheese mixture into a piping bag and fill the peppers.
3. Refrigerate if you're making these ahead of time but serve them at room temperature.