* As usual, I subbed non-dairy products for the milk and butter
* I use white sugar but think this would be just as tasty with Splenda or maybe agave (haven't tried them yet).
* Pasta I used was the dried mini raviolis from Trader Joe's. Next time, I'll use fresh though.
15oz. can tomato sauce
2 TBSP milk
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. salt
1 TBSP butter
3 TBSP nutritional yeast
2 TBSP sugar
2c small-medium size pasta
1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, over medium high heat, melt the butter.
3. Add remaining ingredients and heat through, stirring frequently.
4. Top pasta with sauce and serve.